Thursday 25 October 2012

buenos dias

hello reader. this is my blog. i own it, i created it, i am its god. this is my land and you are but a trespasser. make yourself at home, trespasser, you are welcome here. the title and appearance of this blog is a bit misleading, as it's not about salt nor spitoons (is that even a word?) nor some soupy combination of the two. it has nothing to do with weird pale moustached men either. no, here at the salty spitoon we discuss the good stuff. before i began this blog i knew that there was only one thing i wanted to blog about and that thing was dragons. nothing gets me more amped than a good ol' fire-blasting, princess-snatching, citizen-culling, winged behemoth. they make feel very manly. they make me aroused by my own manliness.

this is just a quick introductory post and i apologize if i've gone on rambling a bit. the main point i want to make, i guess, is welcome to my new blog! here there be dragons...

No comments:

Post a Comment